My Favorite Holiday Fonts

Whenever I do a Christmas album, I usually go on the hunt for great fonts.  I search my crazy, oversized collection on my laptop (my husband mocks me because I have over 1000 of them), and often go online to find more.  I just can't resist going to free font websites and seeing what's new, because awesome font creators release new goodies nearly everyday.  Here is my latest videos on my favorite fonts I'm using for my holiday projects:



My all-time favorite place to find free fonts:  Dafont

Another great one: 1001 Free Fonts

There's also: Font Squirrel

***Edited to add:  please note that most of the fonts I've shown here are free for personal use.  Should you need any fonts for commercial use, check out Website Planet.

Of course, there are more places to find free fonts, but these are the ones I frequent the most.  A Google search will Probably find you several more.  Here are links to the fonts I mentioned in my video:





Here's some samples of it on the blue card below,  as well as two Journal Your Christmas pages I did:






I used it here as a page title along the side:




This one comes in regular and bold styles, and both are great for journaling:



Since I just found this one, and hadn't had a chance to use it on a project, I made up a sample journaling block so you could see how awesome this font is: 





Thanks for taking time to read this post, and I hope you are enjoying this wonderful holiday season!






No comments