April 2017 Bullet Journal Setup/Walkthrough


Hello, everyone!  I set up my bullet journal spreads for this month, so I'm sharing them today.  I'm still not sure if I would prefer to share at the beginning of a new month, or a flip through at the end of the month.  We will see how it goes...:)

If you are interested, the flip through video is below:




If you don't have time to watch, then you can just look at the spreads I've done so far:

In case you didn't see my last video, one of the things I'm doing to improve as a person is to take a weekly inventory of how I'm doing as a person, and my husband and I go over our progress together for the week.  I wanted to show you one that was not filled out so you could see my format.
The lettering style I used on the word "yourself" is one you can find on Pinterest if you want to try it out for yourself:  messy alphabet




 Here is one of my weekly spreads...pretty self explanatory, but I wanted to show you the cool lettering I used here...another one I found online (can remember where I found this lettering style, but I will link it if I find out).



Alright guys, that's all for now!  Holler if you have suggestions or requests for bullet journal posts. enjoy your day.


No comments