Last Minute Graduation Cards



Well, as you can guess from the title of this post, I needed some cards for a couple of graduates, realized that my stock of pre-made cards were gone, and so I scrambled to get some done before we had to give them out.

The nice thing about these cards is that you can customize the color (in most cases) to match the color of your graduate's school or university.  I used the Leaving the Nest: Graduation kit by Traci Reed.  Click here to get the kit:



As for the physical supplies used in the cards, the links are below.  If I don't have a link for the actual product or a substitution, I'll also make a note of that: 




double loop picot trim (this is a close substitution)
Brown Gingham Ribbon (a substitution)
Rusty Hinge Distress Ink (used in the video, but not pictured)
Glue Dots Dispenser  (not shown in the picture, but used in the video)
Also, use the adhesive of your choice if you want something else in addition to the Glue Dots

Here's the video showing how to make the cards: 



Let me know if you make cards based off of the ones in my video, and feel free to comment with future post or video ideas, suggestions, or constructive feedback.  Thanks again for spending part of your day here.  Have a good one!




No comments