Create A Cool Title Treatment (Like This One!)


One thing many people overlook in regards to Photoshop Elements is that not every technique is complicated or requires a lot of steps.  The title treatment I used here so simple to create and requires the use of only two tools in Elements.  It looks difficult, but takes only minutes to do.  Watch the video I made and see how you can make a title similar to this one:






The kit I used is so beautiful, and it's called Lavender and Lace by SeaTrout Scraps.  You can purchase the kit bundle here: Lavender and Lace Collection.  You can see the kit contents below:



















Font used:
Saloon Regular and Always in My Heart


If you guys like this technique and you try it, leave me a link to the site where you posted it. I'd love to see!

Thanks reading my post and I'll see you guys soon!

No comments