Video: Set of Four EASY Halloween Cards

Halloween is almost here, and I wanted to make a fun hybrid project in honor of the day.  Rather than focusing on treat bags or decorations, I prefer to make cards!!


I personally think that Halloween cards should be as popular as Christmas or Birthday cards...there's so many cool and silly ways you can use the theme of Halloween to create an adorable card to send to a friend.  

To make my cards, I used two kits from a collaboration done by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs who both create designs for the Lilypad: 







I divided this tutorial up into 2 videos, since I thought watching one very long one might get tiring.

 Here is part one: 



Also, here are the other digital supplies I used (or close substitutes) on these cards if you are curious or want to pick them up yourself:

Bebas Neue Font

Digital Distressing kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz

The Part Two video:



 Traditional scrapbooking supplies used (all are clickable links):

Hero Arts Yellow Gemstones
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones - Black
The Paper Studio Le Petites Mini Paper Bows
3/8 in. Orange Gingham Ribbon
Queen & Co. Rhinestones in Snowflake
American Crafts White Cardstock
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Mini Jute String
Gelly Roll Pens in Black and Purple
Mini Glue Dots
Ranger Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves
Ranger Archival Ink in Black
Epson Matte Presentation Paper


Here is a close up look at the finished cards if you want to get a closer look:








Have a splendid day!!

No comments