Using Photoshop Brushes on a Layout


You guys wanna see how easy and fun it is to use brushes on a digital scrapbook page?  If so, then I have a helpful video for you on how to do just that.  It's a follow up of my previous one, where I demonstrated how to either load or install brushes.

To create this page, I used Mye De Leon's Fleeting kit, which is so fun and pretty:


http://www.snapclicksupply.com/fleeting-complete-kit


I also used this add on brush kit of hers to demo using brushes to create part of a title:


http://www.snapclicksupply.com/fleeting-stamps

And, last but not least, I also incorporated some of these fun tapes from this coordinating add on kit:



All three of these great kits can be found at the Snap Click Supply Online Store, if you are interested in picking up these kits or any others. 

Here's the video, if you like it and wouldn't mind, then give it a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe to my channel.  I would love to have you as followers: 





Also, as a thank you for watching my video and visiting my blog, I have a free template download for you.  I recreated the bones of my layout into templates --- there's one in 8.5 x 11 and another in the 12 x 12 size. 






Thanks again, for taking time to be here.  Have a wonderful day!!

No comments